Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I ♥ me some Dr. Martens !


+


What you see here is, clearly, Miss fashionista Sarah Jessica Parker posing for some Elle shoot. But wait... ? Where are her oh so loved Jimmy Choo babies? No Manolo Blahnik on her feet ?
I love it how the Dr. Martens she wears give the picture such a edgy and sassy tone and how comfortable she seems to be in her outfit. Cleary caused buy wearing those super cool Martens !

I got totally obsessed with these shoes because they're so edgy but stylish enough for any High Heel loving woman !

My favourite pair are the black " Ann " Martens out of enamel varnish ! Definately on No. 1 on my christmas wish list !


Check out some of the different designs and celebs that also fell in love with the 50 year old Martens shoes !




Spring Collection 

Cooperation with Designers


My Favs !! "Ann "
Cooperation with Swarowski




Amber Rose & Agyness Deyn





Jessica Alba